Saturday, September 03, 2005

Makati, still a business district or should w use the term "ma-ka-ti"... prostitution district... hehehe.. i sometimes hang out with my friends in Makati, well we try to avoid Cafe Havana or the lower part of GreenBelt, its a nice place to hang out though... lately i have noticed that this place is surrounded by "prostitutes", well later after dinner... You could see a lot of big fat balding foreigners, expats, tourist... hehehe... who are searching for "meat", hehehe!, ugly looking bitch.. looks fresh to them.. hahahahahaha!

I sometimes walked with my friends on those areas.. its hilarious... my friends are making fun of hookers, its fun to watch... you should try to watch poeple around greenbelt, it was indeed fun to really fun "hahahahaha"....

I've heard that Makati was no longer a business district, guess it was known to be a "red district" years ago....

My goodness gracious, oh my god, bloody bar cafe...

No comments: